MIGUÉLEZ SEATING is part of a family holding company run by the third generation of the same family.
Our products are present in Portugal, Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Chile, Peru, Panama, the Dominican Republic and the USA. In 2018, we achieved a sales volume of 200 million euros.
Our company was born in 1951 as a result of the business concerns of the brothers Luis and José Miguélez. The activity developed in those early years consisted in the manufacturing of TV stands, camping chairs and folding seats for multi-use industrial vehicles.
The link between MIGUÉLEZ and the automobile sector resulted in a rapid awareness of the need for TOTAL QUALITY as an unavoidable goal.
In 1976, MIGUÉLEZ began to manufacture the first sets of armchairs and tables for an incipient sector of the game.
In the 90's, 80% of the bingo halls of THE IBERIAN PENINSULA (900) were equipped with our products. The tables of MARMOL-K were the constant in all the bingos. Nowadays, many of those tables continue to provide their services in halls all over Europe.
In 1999, Italy creates a gaming law. MIGUÉLEZ supplies 11,000 armchairs and thousands of tables to equip more than 40 bingo halls in the transalpine country. In the year 2018, 1,500 chairs were supplied to our Italian customers.
The specialization as manufacturers of stools for SLOT machines occurs naturally as the game evolves in this direction.
In MIGUÉLEZ SEATING we have extensive experience in the fields of research and development. From our R&D department
, we continuously work towards innovation, especially for the furniture destined to the gaming sector.
Both the technological novelty and the utility of our patents and models
have been recognized by the corresponding national and international organizations.
Here, we point out the systems, devices and designs elaborated by Miguélez, S.L.
- Utility models numbers U-201730791 and U-201730544, relative to a proprietary stool support system. Protection of Spanish scope subject to Patent Law 24/2015, of July 24th.
- PCT Patent numbers PCT/ES2018/070190 and PCT/ES2018/070189, relative to a proprietary stool support system. Global protection (152 countries around the world) subject to the Patent Cooperation Treaty.
- Patent number P-201730778, relative to a proprietary support device for furniture. Protection of Spanish scope subject to the Patent Law 11/1986, of March 20th.
- PCT Patent number PCT/ES2018/070191, relative to a proprietary support device system for furniture. Global protection (152 countries around the world) subject to the Patent Cooperation Treaty or Patent Cooperation Treaty.
- Community design number 4,076,321, relative to a proprietary support device for a proprietary stool. Protection within the European Union subject to Regulation (EC) no. 6/2002 of the European Council.
- Industrial design number I-158344, relating to a proprietary swivel chair. Protection of Spanish scope subject to the Law 20/2003, of July 7th, of Legal Protection of Industrial Designs.